I'm burdened with a lot of school admin work to do, a lot of forms to fill out and papers to check and what the heck, why am I doing this?! I should be blogging. Lol.
I certainly need a break on the first day of the month. Hehe.
How was the first half of the year?
1. I'm still struggling with what classroom management style to apply to the kids.
2. I'm still having a hard time framing my lesson plans and making visual aids. But thanks to MS Publisher for making my life a bit easy in making posters and banners and lettering stuff.
3. I'm still trying to cope up with a lot of changes in my life.
4. I'm still having a hard time sleeping at night.
5. I'm still hopeful that everything will be alright.
6. I'm still praying every single day that Bee won't totally crash and leave me. I cant replace him yet.
7. I'm still working on creating a daily routine for myself.
|Lol. Di pa ako marunong, bago ang lens ni Macky at first time ko magamit dito kaya labo-labo pa.|
The heavy rains wasn't able to stop up from going down south.
Destination: Liliw, Laguna.
There are also giant shoes and sandals every where!
|Not just for your foot, but for your entire body as well!|
But this name of a store really caught my attention:
Our Laguna trip is not complete without our favorite Kinulob na Itik :)
Last stop was at Sampaloc Lake, but due to the heavy downpour, our planned picnic was cancelled. But we went there anyway. Stopped for probably 30 minutes, then headed back to Manila.