Strumming My Pain.


Today is Friday. 
This is how I spend the Friday after I lost my phone.
Nagwala ako. Hahaha.

It's been awhile that I had played my guitar Fernando. 
Since I am a Taylor Swift fan and she had released a new album, I had chosen my favorite song on the playlist and this is it pansit!

Maraming mali sa aking strumming dahil kanina na lang ulit ako kumarir ng pagigitara at kumanta na wala din sa tono. >_<

This is one of my maladaptive schemes to cope with a stressful day. I have sooooooo many school-related things to do-- grades that are due on Monday since the card-giving is scheduled on Nov. 13, lesson plans, papers to check, yet, I chose to learn to play this song instead which I wasn't able to perfectly play pa din. Still, this is my favorite! Hahahaha

Please play it at your own risk!!!!!!
Forgive me, I don't know what else to do.

Day-op si Inday :P :P

 

Comments

  1. Wooow talented pala si Maam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naks naman. Parang hindi naman pained? >_< hehe


    Pero pwede paautograph? Panalo! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaha.. pained yan. di lang halata. :P

      Autograph lnag, selfie pa para more! LOL

      Delete
  3. Wow! Ganda ng boses mo cher Kat :) Pang The Voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... Pag narinig mo ang mgakapatid ko, mas magaganda ang boses nila. :) :)

      Delete
  4. I love this song din! haha and I'm sorry about your phone. That happened to me a few months back. Ang lakas makapanghina no? At least malapit na ang bonus! Get a Note 4 or something! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba? Ang cute cute lang :P Aaralin ko din yung Blank Space. Hihihihi.

      Sobrang stressful lang kasi I had an appointment a few hours before that and I had no way of contacting the person aside from email. And then, I have classes to teach pa. Sobrang sabaw ko. Pero ayun nga, naayos naman, Nagkita pa din naman kami. Tapos kagabi, sabi ng kapatid ko, may spare phone pa daw ako. Meron nga! Hahaha.

      I'll get myself a more decent phone next year na lang. Once I get a better-paying job. Sa ngayon eto muna. Hehe. Baka mawala ulit eh. Huhuhubels...

      Delete
  5. Elibs naman ako, yan ang hindi ko natutuhan, ang mag gitara. I remember the day I lost my phone in one of my short stays in Manila. My mom was in the hospital, then stress to the max ako taking care and sleeping there, sometimes with no food. Then pag uwi ko I took a cab, nalaglag pala, including mg international credit cards at ATM cards. Nasimot yung local Card kasi the pin numbers were attached. Balak ko sanang palitan yung pin code at that time pero offline ang mga ATM machines. Waaahhh! I didn't sing or play any instrument, I almost killed people calling my banks to cancel all my cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... sobrang saklap. Sabi ng sakin ng mentor ko, think of it na lang daw na sana nakatulong ako sa ibang tao kasi they badly needed money kaya nagawa yun. Siguro ganun din yung sayo cher jo. We all learn some lessons the hard way. Ngayon tuloy, I dont bring my phone with me to school anymore. LOL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023