LLTTD #3

Dear Bieber,

Naalala mo pa pala ko. How long has it been? 4? 5? 6? 7 years? Buwisit ka! Nakakamiss ka kasi eh. May girlfriend ka na ba? Kawawa naman sya if ever. Hehe.

You were one of the most responsible person I have ever known. One of the bravest as well. Sensible. Family guy. What else? Now I'm flattering you so much. You should pay me for all of those good words! Seriously, I wonder how you are as a boyfriend. I will never ever know.

You were one of the first who used to nag me every working day of my life that I should be teaching kids and not staying up late at night for work. You would ask me about some science concepts and what's the best way to explain them to kids. You would ask about pdf copies of magazines, books to read. You still have my Who Moved My Cheese? book? Keep it :) Share it to somebody else whom you think needs some perspective about change management. Ngayon, I need your encouraging words, magbabalik na ko sa pagtuturo!

I wish to see you soon! Ako na ang mag-invite sayo ng date kasi for sure, di mo yung maiisip gawin sakin.

Bakit ko to ginawang LLTTD? Gusto ko lang. Ikaw kasi yung sinusulatan ko. Haha.

I know life has been tough for you and your family, pero idol talaga kita. Isa ka sa mga inspiration ko in life, pero sige na nga, ideal guy na din. Oh yan ha!

Promise, bibisitahin kita sa SG :) Di ko nga lang alam kung kelan.

Ciao.

Kind regards,
Meow

Comments

  1. Another one? Parang ang dami naman ng crushes mo. Anyway, hindi naman masama kasi very inspiring naman yung sinusulat mo. Medyo may kilig factor. Wala akong mga stories na ganyan so wala akong ma share, he,he,he. Sana sumulat naman sila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo naman. I have so many crushes... and i think, 80 percent of them have crushes on boys too! Hahaha

      I havent thought of Bieber until my friend forwarded an email from him. I just cant help but smile and remember the good times with him. Kami ang tinutukso nun sa isa't-isa sa office. Haha.. Though, may boyfriend ako that time. I can say that he is a good man and kabilang sa mga konting bilang ng mga matitinong lalake na kilala ko.

      Delete
  2. Buti ka pa may Bieber! So you're going back to teaching, that's wonderful. I feel, through your posts, that you're happiest when you're teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee.... Meron ka din naman pong Love of your life :) Ano nga po ulit name nya? Hehehe

      Yes, it took a little while to embrace it because of a lot of fears and sentiments, pero eto, I am working on it. Slowly...

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... Cher Kat, please be careful that you won't become the ultimate fag hag. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm... bilang pagtatanggol kay mr. bieber, ang pagkakaalam ko hindi sya bading.. Hahaha..

      Lately rin, nabawasan na ang pagka-faghag ko ng konti kasi ang aking mga friends ay busy sa kanilang mga buhay-pagibig at hindi ako kailangan.. huhubels...

      I really wont mind it at all! Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023