Short Break

First Semester of AY 2017-2018 ended officially this week. I am just so relieved that I was able to turn in all my papers and take the exams as needed. Though I am not confident enough about the quality of my writings, I still hope that my efforts will be considered.

I still have a long way to go. So long way to go. And I vowed to myself that if this will be one last thing I will take in pursuit of career growth. After this, I promise to take time to focus on more interpersonal considerations such as romantic relationships and other personal investments and things I love to do.

For now, it is good to get caught up with Stranger Things Season 2 and re-reading Hadfield's book: An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth. His thoughts are very good reminders about being grateful of small things, people around and identifying what really matters most. Also, his determination and the idea that dreams are woven long-term and hard work is the key to everything. That every little thing you do for now affects your future.

For now, I am preoccupying my days by getting back to studying Nihonggo on Wednesdays and Fridays. And maybe on Sundays as well.

It's getting colder and colder in here and moving around is such a challenge. Think about daily bathing too! Hahaha.

I am counting the days for my first ever homecoming. I haven't even bought anything for people and so I really should start doing that soon too.

For now, I am enjoying the short break from the routine.
Then, one of these days, I will write about my first time travel to Kansai Region.

Comments

  1. It's getting colder here too. I just recovered from a terrible cold. I say terrible because I lost my sense of taste and I can't devour food properly, especially when I go out with friends to some buffet restaurant. But that's the glutton in me who's talking. Wish i could read books like what you're reading. But i am a very cynical person. I wish i could change my mind set....

    Are you going back home for good or just for a short period of time and then get back again to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for an 11-day vacation... Malayo pa yung for good.....

      Delete
  2. Hope your short break recharged you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023