I have faith that ......

365 QOTD

I have faith that ......

.... my small efforts right now are good investments for a bigger and better and brighter future.
.... things are meant to get better and better.
.... dreams do come true.

My fairy tale side is activated again.
********


Last night, I took time to backread a few blog posts and I just can't help but smile to see how things had changed for the better for me. It is just amazing.

Today, I met with a new friend. She just moved to Miyazaki and still learning her way around.

It was a very good day. But before that, of course, there is a family video chat in the morning while we ate breakfast together. Then, I was able to finish a paper due today. Half-baked and I am completely dissatisfied but I'd rather have it submitted rather than late. This semester and that subject has been my major challenge yet, nonetheless, there are things to be accomplished.

Then, I messaged her (the new girl) and asked if the lunch out is still on and that it will be okay. One thing we both clicked on is the money management part of our lives, we both love thrift shops and affordable deals. We both aren't fans of crowded places. We both like cafes and parfaits and many more.

This evening, I got a little practice of Nihonggo with my friends and he tried to share about his newfound adventure in his gay lovelife which apparently has more stories than my own. LOL.

Tomorrow, is another day. I will start with another forum discussion thread and I must also continue writing for my last paper for this semester. I am actually excited to write about it.

**********

A Sunday well-spent should I say. Thank you Lord for a good day and for your daily reminders that I have good people around me and that I should never rush answers for my prayers.

What is meant to be, is meant to happen, on the right time, with the right people.

Comments

  1. This year's really becoming a treat for you. I hope it gets better and better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023