32 Hits





I think this year, my gifts aren’t in material forms and they aren’t all wrapped in pretty smiles and expected answers but also learnings.

I got the confirmation that I will be presenting to my very first attendance to an Asia-Pacific level of conference in September. I am still shaking and in tears as I write this down. What a great news to start the first hour of my being 32.

I was supposed to write down a list of things and realizations or a wishlist or a combination of that.

I looked back to my 2014 wishlist and noticed that most of it are still in progress and this year, I am going to make it to Cambodia. Imagine that.. Almost 4 years in the making. But I am getting there.

Hmm.. Maybe tonight, I will have a better chance of scribbling something more cheesy than this. Something more deep-thought and emotionally-driven as it has always been the reason why I write. Emotions. Deep, draining emotions I’m happy I have.

Happy Birthday, Self. Keep pushing forward.

Comments

  1. Ang fresh! Ni-like ko yan sa fb cher Kat :)
    Congrats sa iyong Asia-Pacific Crown (pageant? lol).

    Maligayang Bati cher!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023