Randomthoughts 30 Sept 2018

23:45 

1. I am typing away this random post while listening to Something Just Like This Acoustic version hoping that I can make a cover song one of these days. In my pajamas again, of course.

2. I finished only 1 out of many homeworks and readings I was supposed to have done today.

3. I havent been exercising a lot lately. The only workout I do is that of the daily walks most of the time.

4. I am under a 7-day medication for a swollen right toe. I'm on my 3rd day, and the swelling had subsided, but still it's a bit painful. 

5. I filed for a JLPT exam again in DEc 2018, because as one hashtag says.... Never Say Die.

6. I hope to take the comprehensive exam for the MA degree in June 2019. Preparation starts tomorrow. 

7. I tried applying nail polish today, I failed at it. Again and again. 

8. I miss my long hair. 

9. I'm excited for the fountain pen I ordered online. 

10. Tomorrow, October 1st., the goal is to start the day right with a good yoga workout, breakfast and then check out work flow for the grad school assignments and then be nice at work. 

23:51 

Comments

  1. musta na...salamat sa pagiging bahagi ng blog ko sa 10 years...celebrating 10 years, Written Feelings....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023