Tokyo FirstTimeHits

I spent the last of August 2018 in Tokyo. 

How will I describe it?

An organized mess.

The train system is fascinating. I can't even tell how deep I was already beneath the ground. 

The commuting activity from the accommodation center (Chiba Prefecture) to the work office (Shinjuku CBD) was like a dementor. It just sucked all the time and all my energy. I can't even imagine how it was for those doing it on a daily basis.

The buildings were towering. The roads are clean. 
The people are either always in a hurry while walking, or glued to their phone while inside the train.

At the train stations, all I hear are footsteps from all directions, the announcements about the train but no people talking. It was too monotonous. And inside the train, people wear poker faces. Headsets plugged to their ears, faces in front of their phone, fingers scrolling up and down. 

Disneyland was amazing. Though I usually just had 4-5 hours sleep on those evenings, I was able to endure the whole day stay in Disneyland, in the midst of the intense Japan summer heat. 

Pooh! My heart just jumped for joy. It was Donald Duck's Happiest Celebration in Disney, but kid heart really jumped out of my chest when I meet Winnie the Pooh. 

Will write more about it in the coming days.

Still need to re-energize myself. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023