Describe the last time you were embarrassed.

365 QOTD

Describe the last time you were embarrassed.

I cant remember! Hahaha. Because I have a lot. LOL. Living in this town, without knowing much about the language and practices, I still get culture shocks every now and then and episodes of embarrassment. But I have good friends here that are always to the rescue.

*****

The week started a bit shaky. Missing an important deadline for grad school, but still getting a good news about a writing project.

One of my closest guy friends just recently got back in touch and had been talking about his new relationship. Interestingly, he suddenly popped up because they recently had a misunderstanding and is probably wanting to talk to someone about it. It was cool he caught me on time that I am not having my own issues and is willing to talk. LOL.

I should keep reading the book and not scrolling on social media. How do I stop scrolling?! HELP.

Seriously, I need help on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023