Happy to be busy!



"Hi Kat,
Thank you for submitting on time. This lesson is very promising. I think you would do well writing with us. :)
How many hours did you spend writing this out?
Thanks."

What a nice read from my inbox tonight.

My love for writing, thinking and science and simple math is finally finding it's way to be lucrative. More than being lucrative, I find the opportunity to be a learning point for myself as well. As the writing entails a lot of curating the science and math concepts into daily life experiences and other related global problems. 

So now, the another set of balancing needs to be done. 
I missed a deadline today with one subject in grad school because of a lot of reasons and that is bad for the record, but I definitely have to keep up with the deadlines and make sure that it won't happen ever again.

Oh life. 
Happy to be busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023