How much time did you spend outside today?

365 QOTD

How much time did you spend outside today?

Very good question. I spent almost 13 hours outside today. Had eaten meals at my fave cafe and grabbed dinner from a nearby grocer.

I did a morning walk at the beach with Tita G and spent the whole afternoon at my friend's co-working space for today's deliverables. I am just so grateful to my friend who owns the place and company as he let me use almost all the devices that are in the office. And I try not to abuse the kindness.

I was able to meet my groupmates in one of my subjects in grad school and was also able to connect with someone from the NGO network I work with in Nepal.

I also had a headstart with writing content for another project.

And here I am, still telling my little journal how much of a full day I had.

I was able to also do the laundry :D Yahoo!

Oh well.

Sleep Kat. You had a wonderful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023