If you made laws, what one would you make today?


365 QOTD

If you made laws, what one would you make today?

Walk the talk.

*****

Today is actually a good day.

It was a my day off and I already had it planned out.

Started it with an immediate call from my supervising officer with the content-writing project that we are working with. Some changes and polishing need to be done with the content that I am working on.

It appears that I am putting in too many of concepts for the system and they might not be able to accommodate it.

Next was the usual Japanese conversation class for an hour.

Then, another online conference with my previous boss with the NGO regarding my recent presentation in Thailand as she seeks confirmation and other points of view regarding linguistic imperialism and its implication to the organization. Quite big of a challenge and I am beginning to feel now how heavy of a topic I had put myself into as they seek more from me, in regards with time, expertise and output.

Then, worked on a few, well, not really a few, but quite a heavy reformatting of the content I had written and the incorporating more concepts about a physics topic I hated the most- electricity and magnetism. I hate it so much that I can actually explain the concept but never get the ability to represent it numerically.

I also met a Filipina friend. She is very much younger than me and had been struggling with philosophical questions about life and choices and decisions, thus the QOTD answer I have mentioned on top. I had given her quite a lot of things to ponder about adulting and I just really wish that I can "walk the talk" and be a good example for her over time. She is like a younger sister to me.

I still have two pending tasks and I hope to get them done tomorrow.

For now, I need to get back my rhythm of sleeping at midnight and waking up at 7am to get things done.

Work til things get  done. Sleep when it's dark. Wake up well-rested and with a new set of strength to be transformed to goodness for the day.

今日はお疲れ様でしたね。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023