Do you love your job?

365 QOTD

Do you love your job?

I was about to call it a day when I checked this QOTD and I know that I have to answer it.

Teaching, itself, yes. The best part of it is seeing them gain confidence in themselves. It is like a point of discovery when they realized that they can already do something they thought was impossible.

A new thing I am enjoying now is the freelance content-writing for teaching science! So much fun with mind-twisting moments and some software engineering tweaks, I am a happy meow!

Being in this field is something I am always happy to be at.

But if the question pertains to where I physically work right now, I may need to invoke my right to privacy for that matter. LOL.

I would have opted to just pack my bags and go somewhere else "better". But aside from working, I am using my free time and the slowness of the pace with personal dreams that I had always wanted to fulfill... that of graduating with a sablay and with an MA degree. Slow it may seem, lonely for most part, loveless it may feel, but I am still doing okay. Learning every day to be more mindful and grateful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023