This morning, I cried out of frustration.

Today is the scheduled submission of our group project. I really made it a point to keep things under control and within the timeline. Consequently, my team mates were also very eager and helpful, so we are actually almost up to date. Though, our content is still very raw and unverified, it was a collaborative effort and it was amazing to keep browsing, edit and improving.

We were supposed to collaborate with another class for the digitization of our materials but they kept referring to it as gamification of the lesson, which is very inappropriate and annoying to listen to. LOL.

They had been very unresponsive and had never taken time to address our concerns about the lesson plan, so I had completely ignored and my groupmates also followed my lead. And today, I checked the online platform and BAM! Suddenly, they have "gamified" instructional materials and since it was posted 5 days ago, we could have had enough time to check it out.

Aside from the delays, there were also retorts of unprofessionalism from the professor and I was tempted to fight back but I just held my grudge and then I cried. I wanted to follow his meanness in his post, personal attacks and just fight back, but then I realized that I just be like him and his students who dont know how to respect other people's time and intellect, who don't listen and just keep on pretending that they know what to do.

Instead, I cried and after that, I typed away my concerns putting all my efforts on the objective needs that we need for our paper so we can submit today.

The thought that we have everything under control and then suddenly, this external force comes barging in and all our systems will be shaken, will have to be moved and will have to adjust so it can accommodate the new entry. We were almost ready. Almost ready to submit and do the final touches and call it a wrap. I was ready to set my next days for the next tasks and see how it can all be worked out easily.

Good thing, my groupmates were all just so game and ready.
Lucky that my boss is also away for the next three days.
The kids are also on a week-long holiday, so I technically have no classes.
I don't have Japanese class today.
The other deadline aren't until December 2 and 9.

Hayst Universe. I know I just have to write this down.

I can't remember crying over school work at all. But heck, I will never forgive myself if I don't graduate and get this MA degree in time!

So much emotional investment had been put on it and I am halfway there.
Keep pushing forward Kat.

Don't forget to submit that paper tonight before 11:55PM Manila Time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023