What do you have too much of?

365 QOTD

What do you have too much of?

I have too much of......
.... scrolling in social media
.... too much daydreaming
.... too much plans

Hayst.


******

Today's QOTD was quite apt.

Deadlines are up again and I am getting overwhelmed about them pouring in. But rest assure that I am trying my best to approach all these deadlines with grace and calmness that I could mutter. Working on it.

Something interesting happened today. Someone sent me message in LinkedIn. Asking me to be more specific with my questions. So, in LinkedIn, there is this service that you can ask advice from so-called experts on certain fields that you have indicated and the system will bring up recommendations. I can't remember coming across that profile but he took time to look into mine and offered to talk about my queries.

Firs thing I asked of course, is if there is a charge for his time and service. After all, he had introduced himself as someone who had been in the international education sector for a decade and so, I would think that his time is precious and valuable but he said that it is for free and that he is willing to share what he knows that could probably help. He even offered that we can have coffee or lunch, maybe thinking that I am somewhere in Tokyo. I just said that I will just let him know the next time I fly to Tokyo maybe, I can set aside a time to have coffee with him. Apparently, he thought that everybody lives in Tokyo.

Meh.

As I explore career growth options, having someone interested to talk about it is quite refreshing and ego-boosting. Still, I have to take caution. Oh well, when an opportunity knocks, we just have the doors open.

For now, my goal is to finish that group paper, deliver the write ups for the raspberry pi team up and make the 4 lesson plans because I don't wanna submit any overdue papers.

And I have been sleeping past 12 midnight lately. Bad. Bad.

Because I am having too much of wanting to escape the loneliness I feel inside by keeping myself occupied with things that are meant to keep me productive and learning. Breathe Kat, breathe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023