What's your guilty pleasure?

365 QOTD


What's your guilty pleasure?

.....reading tagalog romance pocketbooks!


********

Yes, I can waste hours and hours just reading those kinds of stories... LOL. Like my world would stop and I see myself in the story. That is why I am a sucker for romance and the very strong personality of men who would pursue a girl they like so much. They still exist-- pocketbooks.

*****

Today went by a bit slow than usual but I was still able to accomplish a few things.

No conference calls today. Thank goodness.

But tomorrow, I have two. LOL.

But I do look forward for a wine night with friends!

A very early conference call at 6AM tomorrow. Then the whole day will be dedicated to editing our write up and then another conference call in the afternoon and a wine night with friends after!

I really should be productive enough on Sunday to make sure that I deserve all that wine. HAHA.

But laundry first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023