My current favorite website is.....

365 QOTD 

My current favorite website is.....
....WATTPAD! 

Every day, I take time to refresh and check if my favorite authors have updated the chapters of the stories I follow.

Pinoy pocketbooks will always be my guilty pleasure. 

********

Well, I declare that tonight is a night one for the books. At least for my book. 

School had gone by as usual. Best part of it was when the child whom I had my first formal lesson today ran to his mom and said... "楽しかった!”  (It was fun!) My heart just couldn't be more glad the day went well. Though I was a bit of upset of a class, and I really felt bad that I had to take my frustrations on the kids, I really just had to let it go and make it up on another day. 

Saturday evenings are ones I always look forward to on my week. It is a time for me to relax, be with my friends, vent out and eat and have fun all at the same time. 

Tonight, I bravely told one of my closest student about my weekend activities outside the school and she gladly wanted to join me for some reasons I still can't pinpoint but we do seem to have that great connection. 

I should feel guilty that she isn't really getting the practice she needs but I really don't think she needs it for herself. She is one successful lady already in my eyes. I remember the first time I saw her, she was wearing a black jumpsuit and a black strap sandals. Her hair was shoulder-length, glossy and though she has very minimal accessories--a bracelet and a pair of earrings, her aura screams royalty, power and expensive. In my head, I am screaming, "I wanna be like this lady." Then, we started having classes and then she started taking regular classes with me and then she mentioned something about 縁がある。。。(being connected somewhat by fate or destiny).

The moment I knew that she is a businesswoman, I had been wanting for her to meet my business-oriented friends as well. It happened tonight and I hope that it really ended on a wonderful note. And looking forward for more to come! How I love to do work and play at the same time like they do. It must be really amazing! 

At this point, I heard nothing but good words about things and me, and it brings that challenge to keep up with it and not really raise the bar but be consistent with it. From all the praises I have heard and little did I understand in Japanese but I knew that they meant well. I am grateful that they see me as one and it brings that challenge to keep being that kind of person they appreciated since the first time. 

With that in mind, I pray for thankfulness for a great evening with good friend, and the wisdom and the kindness and the humility. Really, I need to keep reminding myself to be always humble because I really have nothing to brag about.

Nevertheless, life is good. I still don't have a lot of money, only a bunch of people who believe that there is something good in me. I am keeping that as a reminder to keep on choosing to be good and to work hard. 

今日はお疲れ様でした。頑張ったね。

Comments

  1. How wonderful that you had a wonderful day!
    Your header is great!
    Have a good new week! From Nara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang favorite kong website ay Netflix. Yung tipong nagmamadali ako matapos ang gagawin ko sa trabaho kasi manonood ako ng series lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am on Netflix before I go to sleep.

      I watched 'All of You' and that movie with Empoy and Alex De Rossi nights ago.

      It's 10 pm here on a Tuesday, and I am thinking of what to watch now. :D

      Delete
  3. Love reading Filipino short stories too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023