I wish I had _________________.

365 QOTD

I wish I had _________________.

I wish I had ....
... the powers to cure our little puppy Cardo. He is currently confined in a vet clinic due to Parvo-virus infection.

As a new pet-owner of a bred dog, we lack experience and ideas about how these kinds of dogs must be handled. We were too excited to take him for walks outside eventhough he still wasn't with vaccine and so now, he is suffering because of our carelessness.

My sister had been so sad and had really cried when I talked to him today but we do hope that our little furball would be able to heal pretty soon and that we will have a chance to make up for those shortcomings.

All I could say was.... "So, now you know how a mother feels when their child is sick. It is just so painful that you wish you could be the one suffering instead of them."

***************
Quite a gloomy day today it had been but I was still able to have a hearty feast of buffet lunch at the famous Pine Terrace Garden of Sheraton Resort with Tita G and Lady M. Showers of sweets and desserts and freshly brewed coffee, fresh veggie salads, meat cuts and a whole lot more! Two ladies I respect highly and dearly.

If my mom were here, I will definitely take her to that restaurant. We will dress up, put light make up and just have a good time and stories over good food, cozy seats and tables, and a very relaxing view of the pool side and the outside.

My real wish is.....

...... to experience being courtships, with flowers and candle-lit dinner dates and cozy cuddles and surprise visits.

 ...... an extravagant proposal, maybe with an airshow? A spotlight? Strangers giving me flowers in a park with a fountain water and dancing lights and he stood there dashing in tux and sneakers to be the last one to hand me a stem of red rose, would fall on one knee and offer me a sparkling diamond ring.

...... a wedding feast with all the people I and he care about.

It's a wish, might as well make the most out of it.

For the meantime, I hope Cardo gets to recover and be back to his jolly, waggily self again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023