Did you work hard today?

365 QOTD

Did you work hard today?

I think I did. In terms of the "real work" and the "study time".

I was able to complete both but I haven't submitted the papers due for tomorrow just yet. Will need to edit it tomorrow.

******

I am aware that I am completely overwhelmed with many things right now. From the fact that I have to do a lot of things for my own schooling, and other ones for my dream school and other stuff for my life as well.

I have been eating out a lot. I mean, A LOT. From breakfast, to lunch and dinner. Tonight, I had McDo! Tasted so good though. HAHA. I haven't had it in a while so, the salty taste felt like new.

Tomorrow, I intend to wake up early, do a 10 minute workout, go straight to the shower, have a decent breakfast with bacon and egg, go out early, submit the files and then, go to work and do the lesson plans for the next step.

Trying and trying to keep the flow smooth even though its rough.

Life will all be bumpy and humpy in the next weeks. I don't even know if I can still afford the trip to Malaysia and Singapore in August, but hopefully, things will fall into its right places. I trust the Lord. I trust the universe and its forces.

All I pray for is the strength and enormous faith to keep going. I won't also say no to someone to hug and comfort. That would really come in as a wonderful bonus.

So, help me God.


Comments

  1. I work hard naman sa sobrang hard working nga nakatulog na ako sa station ko haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023