What was the lowest point of your day?

365 QOTD

What was the lowest point of your day?

What a question to end May 2019! (>.<)
I guess, that feeling of coming home to an empty room after a long, happily noisy days with the kids and colleagues. I wish I had a dog or a cat that would welcome me home after a tiring day. Or maybe a baby? LOL. Or someone.... (I'd rather not continue typing on this one.)

**********

"Thank you for being nice today and every day." -- that was my goodbye circle time message for the kids and I got bombarded with hugs and smiles. Six of them is already a handful. Our goal of 20, I am not sure how we will manage, but as we keep positive psychology alive, "Thank you for that challenge. We can't wait to face them."

Tomorrow is quite a busy day. With a private lesson, my own Japanese lesson and another lesson with my sisters.

As I get succumbed into the thoughts of loneliness, I ran across Toni Gonzaga's video message when her family went to Amanpulo for the second time to celebrate her son's birthday. "Why it Pays to Wait" --- then, I just had my heart a bit calmer and more thankful.

I hope some day, I will go back to this entries of fighting back the emptiness brought by solitude with pride and gratefulness. That I will be able to tell myself, "Good job, Kat! It was all worth it. He is indeed worth the wait."

I can only hope.

For now, I gotta prep for bed for another long day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023