When Boredom Strikes

I'm so bored. I am supposed to be working on a lot of stuff but instead of getting into the groove of working, I am thinking of other things that aren't really helping at the moment. LOL.

But at some point, I am grateful that I am still feeling bored compared to being panicky and tired.
Boredom gives a space for new ideas to think about, reflect on the previous actions, plan ahead, or just really do nothing and sleep or also choose the negativities to pour in the space.

At this point of boredom, I am keeping myself from touching my bangs and murdering it again. LOL.

Also, I can't stop thinking about food and eating!

I know I should be doing yoga or some type of body workout to shred the carbs I have been eating since Friday night. I'll make sure to do that today. At least for a couple of hours for today.

I might also go for a walk to the nearest Handsman store and change a bulb in my dining area chandelier. It is more or less a 30-minute walk. But the thing is, I might not stop getting stuff I dont really need in the process.

Plus its been raining since yesterday so I really don't feel like going out at all. Now, I am bored AF. Please save my bangs from being murdered by me. LOL.

Comments

  1. haha dito sa Pilipinas kahit na gusto mo maging workaholic hindi mo magawa. ikikilos mo pa lang ang kamay mo papawisan ka na ng malala kaya hahayaan mo na lang na mabored ka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023