What are you looking forward to?

365 QOTD

What are you looking forward to?

Very timely question! I am looking forward to finish all my deliverables (feedback addressed and improvements included) by June 26th. And rewarding myself with a trip to Harmonyland in Oita in the last week of June.

I signed up a writing project for writing lesson guides. All 10 lesson guides need to be in in two weeks' time.

**************
I had the weekend all planned out until I decided to stay late and missed the bus at the mall this afternoon. I was having a good time gossiping with older Filipina ladies and so I missed the bus and with that, I had to wait another 40 minutes for the next bus. While waiting, I decided to go to the nearest boutique and in 40 minutes time, I was able to get 5 dresses and 2 pairs of shoe for an amount I could never imagine I can spend for clothes in a span of 40 minutes but I did. LOL.

Lately, I have been wanting to wear flowy, airy and long dresses, which really, doesn't really seem to match my bodice and physique, but who cares, I still grabbed the long dresses. They were in shades of navy blue and black and one was orange. I think, I will reserve that one for autumn.

Anyway, I am still not sure if I can wear the clothes for school or not, but maybe one of these days, I will go out in of it and just really enjoy the breezy feeling.

I was able to run to the grocery store after I did my current 25-minute yoga routine to prep for tomorrow's bento.

I wasn't able to write anything today for the lesson guides for which I had to send an apology to my colleague and adjust the timeline as part of the contingency plan, and hoping that I can deliver by tomorrow.

It's Father's Day today and I missed posting something mushy and cheesy for my dad but it doesn't matter because every day of my life, I am thankful for my father that he is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023