Demanding. Humbling. Promising. Fulfilling.

I'm still on the restless mode.

And grateful for the energy that I have, I just need to be able to re-divert it to what is really important. Quite a struggle. I promised abstinence in social media, but I still slip and most of the time, I am over the time limit. Hayst. Working on it.

One thing I am proud of myself is the opportunity to be chosen as part of the team of authors for the Student and Teacher Manuals for a Design Thinking Process-based Robotics competition for high schools in the Philippines!

The project is demanding and humbling and makes me more grateful than ever all at the same time. One of these days, I will sit down and reflect on the experience and write it all down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023