Mind over Matter July 2019 Version

I checked my calendar and it seems that my period is due again soon.

Which means that my hormones are up and crazy again. My emotions are in its roller coaster rides, overwhelming and as usual, if ever, I would probably have chosen to just sit in a corner, cry for various petty reasons and waste my time sulking. Fighting it all back is such a struggle, but I am here.

Typing this out while in the passenger seat. Next to the owner of the school I work for, fighting back the tears, just trying to get through the day. 

One consolation I have for now is the thought that there is someone waiting for me at home-- in flesh. My friend and her daughter are in town for 10 days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023