What a weekend it has been.

One of those normal weekends. Well not really usual but if ever these favorite people are around, it then becomes the normal--- sporty mornings, working afternoons and walwal nights. 


Just so happy to be back on the sea even just for a few hours and be able to stand on the board and catch waves a few times and ending up with an achy upper back and shoulders. Contemplating on getting my own surfboard. Lol. But being with these two guys, I always feel safe. And I always learn something new and useful in my life. 



Had been able to complete a few reports, browse through some readings, check schedules. September is slowly getting filled in even the weekends. October flights are already booked. Getting on with the days as smooth as I could and just really thankful for every opportunity to be of use for the community. 


Unplanned night outs aren't usual, so saying yes to one made it really exciting. Loosening up a bit, missed the billiard table and met a bunch of interesting souls. 

Oh, I got the laundry done, too. Spent me-time at a coffee shop, volunteered in a UNICEF-sponsored event and studied Japanese! 

Writing it all down, as a reminder to tap myself on the shoulders for a productive weekend and hopefully going back to this on days that I feel I would be needing some reminding as to how I should spend my days: full of gratitude, fun and active. 

Hello Monday, bring it on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023