Scrambled Ramble.

I keep fidgeting.
I can't focus.

It is tough battle trying to fight these feelings. I keep trying to figure out what is wrong with me, but I just can't seem to figure out what has to be done so I can stay focused on tasks at hand.

I am on the verge of compromising a project and I can't let that happen. I am typing this one out hoping that after this, I will be able to work on it and just keep going.

I just wanna cry for a lot of reasons and I can't even think which one to think of first and so I can't even start to cry anymore. It is just all inside and now writing it all out because I need to let it out. I am drowning in sadness, loneliness and purposelessness.

I should get back to writing the lesson guides. I am almost done with the second one. I had to hide my mobile phones, and still fighting the feelings of clicking on the shortcuts on my laptop to type the first letter, click on TAB and then press ENTER. I chose to just write it all down here but maybe after typing it all here, I will just be visiting those websites again. But no. I need to read lesson guides, read modules, practice answering Comprehensive Exam questions, fix my PH itinerary, do lesson plans and all the other commitments I have.

I have to. I must. I promised to. I deliver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023