Tomorrow I will _____________________.

365 QOTD

Tomorrow I will _____________________.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and that is my longest working day. So, I will work til 9pm and I will go to the gym for a stretch and a good shower.



*****
Hmm.. Just when I thought that I am having a good start, the world around me isn't. With plague, war and tragedy just on the first month of 2020.

In another note, I promised to answer more of the QOTD and keep putting it off just because, I am still dedicating time to social media a lot! I am slowly working on it as I get started again with this journaling experience which had become my refuge for many years now.

January is my anniversary in officially-launching this page many years ago. This had brought me countless of humbling stories and wonderful friends I intend to keep for a lifetime.

This blog had transformed into different page titles yet, it stick to that theme of randomness, gratefulness and being an outlet when the world doesn't feel like listening to my dramas.

The first month of 2020 is about to end in a few days. Deep sigh. How time flies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023