On a scale of 1-10, how is your health?

366 QOTD

On a scale of 1-10, how is your health?

Very timely question! With the nCov on the lose and the panic and sensationalized existence, we can't help but always freak out whenever.

I have been nursing a dry throat, nasal voice and back and shoulder aches every now and then.

At the gym, I am an irresponsible user as I have been always on my phone chatting and answering queries and all that. Friday gym time will be a lot better. Hopefully.

*******

I'm thankful for mindfulness. There has been a lot of triggers for negative reactions around me and though I may have slipped in some occasions, so far, I am at a manageable state of emotion but I am definitely having a lot to complain about, to scream about and for sure, I also need to hear things that makes me as toxic as I am right now.

Still grateful for the good weather days and very excited for the weekend to meet relatives in Tokyo.
Next time, it will be my parents and my siblings.

Thank you, Lord.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023