Yes to readings

Just when I thought that passing the Compre exam late last year was the only thing I have to get through and then after 18 months I will be finishing grad school...

I should have listened to those you quit this challenge or had never pursued this path.. but here I am, taking this path, as I would think... "the less traveled." as of now.

As the proposal days are coming closer and closer, means that I need to read more and more. I feel like I am in Law School. Our professors had already made efforts in outlining what we need to learn, we just have to follow. Reading and self-discipline are hard to find for me lately.

As per my phone, my screen time is ranging from 2 hrs up to 5 hours in a day just for social media. Tsk. Today, I timed my reading of a case study and I finished a 10-page write up in 1.5 hours including the note-taking.

I need to read a minimum of a hundred studies and related literature to be able to come up with something reliable and it should have started soon!

Well, the timeline has been given and if I really want this to happen, I am making it happen.

Yes to readings and studies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023