A Cat Or A DoG

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mYajAs8_SWsQzyO2LLYwyMLw6eW5no54
Meet Ambeng.
 
Here is the closest I could ever get to knowing that I or we have a pet. Video calls back home would mean asking where is Ambeng and Noggie. They would even be surprised that I looked for the dogs and not even said "Hi!" to them. 

I am reaching that point that I am slowly accepting that "you" aren't going to be with me in this lifetime. And it is better to prepare like learning how to take care of another life, a dog or a cat for now. 

As my allergies are really so bad, a hypoallergenic dog like a poodle or a maltese will be the best option. Some day, when I move somewhere, I will get a dog. Hmmm. If it is a boy, I will name it Hiro, if it is a girl, I will name it Sara. 

For now, I hope for the day that this pandemic can soon be over so I can plan homecoming holidays, be with this dog and family and appreciate the simplicity of life, the peace of having Jesus in my life and that defined purpose of being. 

For now, stay safe. Stay home, as much as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023