Premature thoughts on Itaewon Class Kdrama

Having a 15-year year old uncle suggesting me KDrama, tv series and movies to watch is something I am learning to live with and grateful for. 

Today, he suggested that I start with Itaewon Class. 

I can't remember the last time I had really gone to binge-watch a show and claim that I have finished it. I can't even predict how long will it take me to complete this one or if ever I would be able to. I probably will. 

Hmmm.. After watching the first 2 episodes, let me do a rundown of my quick realizations about this Kdrama. 

1. That part when Sae-Ro-Yi punched and punched and almost killed that blond Jae-Myung, my heart was tearing into pieces. His dad was the best person he ever had in his life and then some bastard took him away from him. That anger. That hard core release of anger, I think made it all possible to accept that his father is gone. 

2. I think it appeals to many because of the elements of positivity and optimism that is within Sae-Ro-Yi.

3. The fashion elements has also been noticeably trendy... the boots! 

4. I lost track of my thoughts as I am also doing voice warm up while typing this..... and singing "mommy made me mash my M&Ms."

5. Adding this entry because I feel a bit OC ending it at 4. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023