Nagoya bites.

I haven't opened my laptop for the longest time, until today. I felt like it had been a very long time! 

I came to Nagoya on a Saturday and never had a chance to get a hold of this gadget until today, a Thursday! While trying to keep myself awake with a face mask. Training materials scattered all over the other table, Beyonce's If I Were Boy playing on my Spotify Acoustic Cover Playlist. Honestly, the past few days had been tiring. I am trying to 

I'm writing as I just trying to reflect on the past few days that seem to have gone so slow. The days of training are becoming more intense and some people are on the verge of either quitting or being released. 

The most challenging part for me probably is the commuting part. It would have been a general challenge but now, with the fear of catching COVID-19 in public places. Wearing double masks, preparing own food, showering day and night ( I like it!) and washing clothes every night too can't be missed as well. 

What else are my takeaways from this experience? THere are a lot! I just need to take more time to take a sit down. Probably on my way back to Miyazaki at the Chubu International Airport, I will have more time to do so. I will need to do it. This is quite an experience. 

And I am so excited about the days ahead of me. Hoping for it to be fruitful and productive and be able to help a lot of other people too. 

For now, this is as much as the stretch of my energy can go.

Thursday is my favorite day. It will always be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023