Slightly Disconnecting

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RQKheBq7XspLj7cYYnKjYUqv4LGufHVw

Uninstalled my instagram for awhile but did 2 updates in Twitter today. Lol. But since I really dont like that platform, I am hoping it can be a strategy for me to disconnect myself from social media. I am planning to disable my eph-bi page soon too! Prolly tomorrow. 

Hmmm. I am planning to check out this highly-recommended gym from where I work this week and then, work on my other tasks right after. Then on Thursday onwards, I'll go and explore the nearly by places. 

I look forward to days and end of days that I will go home to someone, share meals and stories and have mind-blowing sex and repeat the cycle as I work on my ancestral purpose, my own dreams and fight my hormonal imbalances. 

It will happen Kat. For now, limit your Smirnoff intake to two bottles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023