Dictation about the day it had been

As of today I deactivated my Facebook and Twitter account and kept my Instagram but I just really want to be out of the loop but it's honestly very hard so hopefully keeping this blog active and this dictation option available would keep me from scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.

Today I kept thinking about about someone I care about lately I wanted to send him a message but I didn't really send one until until I decided to give up on my online banking registration dreams and decided to sleep on it and wake up early tomorrow and go to different offices to assist me in setting it up crazy I know but I think we're on a good start hopefully hi anxiety has been attacking me so so so so bad and I don't know tomorrow.

So it's 1 o'clock in the morning in before I go to bed I usually plan my day for the next day so tomorrow I will wake up early work on emails forTeacher trainings make my way to the City Hall by bike maybe but I don't really like it do you get certificates that I need and go back so I think that would be my workout in I'll be working out my legs tomorrow and see if I could have them to record also hop on waking up I need to do a vocalization for my recent recording project. I have to go to work a bit early because I have four classes tomorrow the only thing that makes tomorrow at happy days because it's payday but I still have other payables to work on so the Lord thank you for the ability and for the earnings for the meantime right now I gotta go to sleep and Call it a day. 

Loving this dictation option in iPhone but I'm not really sure if I will keep doing it maybe for lazy days is it still appears funny funny to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023