To the week that it has been.

Walking under the drizzling night sky as I recall the week that had been. 

Totally different from how my usual week would have gone by and I am thankful that I am slowly getting things done. Working on big goals for the past few days and I just feel drained. 

As I walk my way back, I had my mini-breakdown moment. It felt better that I could cry, but I also wish that I have somebody to talk to at the moment, but I would rather just keep it as it is. The others just have a lot on their own right now. 

I can wish for many things and a person and know that none of them could be granted. 

I can always breakdown and cry. There is that 24-hour cycle and then come back functional again the next day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023