Daily Tasks

Penning down today's tasks and goals:  

1. I need to embed, upload, insert and re-arrange the contents of the website for my subject in grad school. 

2. I need to slowly edit the videos to be embedded in the website. 

3. I have to slowly edit the podcast due for posting on the 17th. 

4. I need to send invite to Ryan Bestre for the next podcast due to post on Jan 31.

5. I need to print the papers for the parking certificate.

6. I need to send email to my forum group members for scheduling of the first meeting. 

7. I still have laundry to hang to dry and others to fold for keeping. 

I think that is it for now? 

I still have rice to cook, meal to prep, and buy coffee. 

I should now forgot that I have to go to work at 4pm. LOL.

Ready to get away in the gym for now. Working the abs and glutes today. 

Apparently, I have many things to do but for sure they are dodable.

Have a great midweek, Kat :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023