Friday Stretch

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KX1WP9cU4rh1J0anKtQXt7fOvwzn3qBl

I haven't had good workout days in March for reasons I don't know. This will be my last month with the gym probably until Autumn. Don't know yet. But I am making the best out of all the time I got. I am excited to grow tan and dark and slimmer coz I will be doing more guided yoga practice and surfing lessons. Yes oh yes! Archery kits on the way, one for practice, one for long term use. The farm will have a good use of it when I take back to PH with me if I don't sell it here. 
So, here is Friday going so far. After this, the phone will be buried down into the bag, the work notes will be pulled up and I am gonna do work. 

Comments

  1. So busy my friend. I still have to motivate myself to get out of bed or my chair to do some physical exercise. Tummy getting fatter, hahaha. Bury the phone and get the laptop, hahaha. Stay healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023