Randomthoughts 28 March 2017

March 28, 2017 11:58 PM

I noticed that I haven't posted any random thoughts since I came here... So...

Let's go down the list:

1. I live alone, but I never ran out of dishes to wash..... There will always be a cup or a glass or utensils to wash. LOL.
2. Daiso is my baseline for quality which for most still happen to be of good Japan quality. 

3. If I live in Manila, I probably would be buying a minimum of 5 books per cut off. Hardbound.

4. I need to finish reading Memoirs of a Geisha before the month ends. 

5. Why did I even start reading the Pedagogy of the Oppressed? I wish I have somebody I can discuss it with. As soon I can get my thoughts about it collected, I'll probably just write about it. 

6. Dandruff! Waaa... I didn't realize that suffering this is part of the deal. I keep trying different stuff, reading a lot about it in the internet but none of them seem to work. 

7. I still need to learn the art of budgeting. Seriously. I feel like I am back to my first days of being a salaried citizen. 

8. So, this is how it feels not being at family gatherings and Sunday affairs. But I am happy to see my parents and my tito and tita being able to hangout and just chill. They deserve to have a good time. 

9. I need to make sure that get up early and go out in the mornings. 

10. I will take another formal language course in here. Hopefully that would help me get better in daily conversations too. 

11. I should work on those post cards soon!


365 QOTD
March 28
Did you work hard today?

Hmm........ I tried to. Would that count?

March 29
What was in your post office box today?

It's too early to tell. Will let you know as soon as the day ends!

****

Time check: 
March 29, 2017 12:17 AM 

Comments

  1. Hello Again,

    I get the impression from your post that you like to read books. I am a big fan of books. I actually read Memoirs of a Geisha like 15 years ago. I really liked it, but for some reason the whole time I was reading it, I thought it was a true story. I didn't realize til later that it was fiction! I liked it so much, I bought a Spanish translation of the book for my grandmother. She liked it too.

    Sayonara,

    Luis Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second time of reading the book also.. I've read it a long time ago too but not that far I think. Haha....

      You see, it may appear like a fictional story but then who knows if it could have been really real or not.

      Some parts of our history were kept in the dark for some reasons and exposing them would usually appear in the form of stories and other fictional works. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. Sana pagbalik mo may matcha tea ako hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Sige, pag nagkita tayo. Malapit ka lang naman sa amin ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023