List your pets

365 QOTD

List your pets.

Of all questions to ask, why this one on this day.
We have cats named:

Jude
Tofu
(I forgot the names of the others)


************
It's been a week since Kardo passed away and I, eventhough I wasn't physically there seem to have experienced a high level of grief due to loss of a loved one. I never imagined it would be that painful.

My application as a Planning Committee Member for the upcoming Asian alumni gathering had been affected that from the moment I submitted my application, I felt that my chances are low, my confidence level down, I wasn't satisfied with my video recording and submitted it for the sake of submitting it. Add the stress caused by the sudden announcement of the school's shut down and the sooner or later job loss. Then, there's this module I had committed myself into that I am not really an expert at, I am just really, totally under the weather. Needing distraction, a release or just really, I just wanted to cry and just bury my face on my pillow. I just wanted to stay in bed. But I know I need to get up and just go on with my life.

As a distraction, I downloaded Tinder and set the swiping with my co-worker. It was such a good way to check out the kind of men near our vicinity, but I knew that I wont be in that loop for long. The moment I got home, I uninstalled it and that's it. Been there, done that. Not going back.

I can still remember my description:
ENTJ. Try to f*$% my brains. Then maybe we can move forward. If not, we can still be friends. I think.

It's tiring to keep introducing and answering and asking the same question. But I think my co-worker had downloaded the app and is still having a good time swiping. LOL.

I did the Day 11 Yoga Practice session, Taking Courage.

I'm glad I took courage to test that dating app again, it made me realize that it isn't what I need at the moment and never will it ever help me.

I'm glad I took the courage of recognition that I am not doing fine, it made me realize that I need to pick up my shit, dust off my clothes, grab my to-do list and just keep moving forward again.

I'm glad I am taking the courage to face the uncertainties with faith.

It's hard but I will be fine. It will fall into place. With faith and courage.
Unleashing that Cinderella in me. Just no Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023