Saturday for me is bum day. It's the only time of the week I can choose whatever I want to do. But then again, it's not always like that. There are times that seems like I seem to just keep on chasing time-- having a marathon with time, and I ended up accomplishing nothing. Finding time to do something I love the most is not easy to find. Finding the words to express myself is never an easy task. As I look around, I noticed that each person is given the equal amount of time everyday to do the things want, no more for him, no less for her. Just equal. I just can't seem to accept the fact that something may be wrong with my preferences, my actions, that's why I can't seem to satisfy my day. I can't accept the truth that there are people that are greater than I ever thought who can sit and continuously write without their thoughts being distracted.

3 comments:

  1. try to focus on the story behind destruction...baka mas may magandang kwento...express and narrate... inspire and use your emotions... forget about the rules!

    i hope to read more post from you...

    happy holidays..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha... thanks señor :) working on it... you simply inspired me.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your Saturday nowadays? Hihi

    ReplyDelete

don't be shy, i'd love to hear from you....