Saturday for me is bum day. It's the only time of the week I can choose whatever I want to do. But then again, it's not always like that. There are times that seems like I seem to just keep on chasing time-- having a marathon with time, and I ended up accomplishing nothing. Finding time to do something I love the most is not easy to find. Finding the words to express myself is never an easy task. As I look around, I noticed that each person is given the equal amount of time everyday to do the things want, no more for him, no less for her. Just equal. I just can't seem to accept the fact that something may be wrong with my preferences, my actions, that's why I can't seem to satisfy my day. I can't accept the truth that there are people that are greater than I ever thought who can sit and continuously write without their thoughts being distracted.
Estante
Pauwi na ko sa bahay after my afternoon tutorial job nang may makasalubong akong isang matandang lalake, may bitbit na itim na plastic na estante na may apat na palapag. Unang tingin ko pa lang, alam kong inilalako nya ang estante, pansin ko din ang pagod sa kanyang mukha dahil sa buong araw na paglalakad. Tinanong ko, "Manong, magkano po yang cabinet?" "Php 1,200 kapag hulugan, Php 520 kung cash,".... "Kung ako sayo mam, i-cash mo na, ang laki ng matitipid mo." Bibong sagot nya. "Ay, Php 300 lang po yung bili ko sa ganyan ko eh, tsaka kulang na po ang paa ng cabinet nyo." Sabay turo ako sa ilalim na bahagi ng estanteng tinda nya. Tatalikod na sana ko, at maglalakad pauwi, pero nagsalita ulit ang matanda, "Bibilhin mo ba ng Php300?", "Eh kulang po ng paa," Sagot ko. Pero sa isip ko, gusto ko nang bilhin. Mareremedyuhan naman yung paa nun. Tatanggalin ko na lang, para pantay lahat. Tamang-tama ang estanteng iyon pa...
try to focus on the story behind destruction...baka mas may magandang kwento...express and narrate... inspire and use your emotions... forget about the rules!
ReplyDeletei hope to read more post from you...
happy holidays..
hahhaha... thanks seƱor :) working on it... you simply inspired me.hehehe
ReplyDelete