Dreams.

Having so much time in my hands is not good.

Yesterday was Father's Day, I took time to post something wacky about the men in the family who I grew up with as fathers to me. From my biological father, to my uncle and to my late lolo.

Then, just now on my break time, I binged-watch several videos on my social media feeds-- reactions of first time dads upon knowing that their wife/partner is pregnant, father's day vids, greetings and the last one was a wedding sde made by a professional videographer friend somewhere in Canada.

Out of the blue, I asked myself:

Will I ever have that experience?

A dream wedding. A dream guy. A dream family.

Maybe one day, I will have the chance to write it in details, so that, at least, in writing, I have it.

Comments

  1. nag post kaya yung una kong comment? oh well hindi ka nagiisa kat. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mukhang eto lang yung comment na nagpost. lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023