Just keep going. Keep praying for.

I always write best when I am hurting. But now, my hands are shaking, my eyes would suddenly start to water, and I would suddenly just stare.

What have I done? We were just so happy that night and then a few moments later, there was a fight that is blurry as to how it all started and then I am back to that pitiful self of mine. That kind of person I have been trying to rescue myself from.

I am hurting. I am scared that by the time he gives his answer, it is not something I would like to hear.

For a long time, I prayed to God that whoever he is, that he hurry up finding me. I have been keeping myself out in the open for him to find me, and how that there is this guy who had chosen me, then maybe because of that fight, I might lose him.

Have a little faith, Kat.
Everything is going to be alright.
Just keep going. Keep praying for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023