House MD Series

I cant remember which month I started to watch it. I usually play a tv series episode on the background every morning just for the sake of the humanly sounds around me as I go through the day. 

I was on the verge of quitting to watch it altogether, but on most days, I tried to find the time to really sit and watch it, savor the conversations and the emotions of every character. The twists and turns and House's downfall, but even in death, he made it work for his favor. 

It will take a lot of integrity to be able to call others idiot, a lot of care too, to call out somebody and make them hear that they are idiots or morons. In House's case, he calls them out, but never leave them behind or alone in the discovery of how to un-idiot themselves. 

He may have been very selective of the people to be vulnerable with, but he was always been genuine. A man with so much love for puzzles and the truth, the ultimate truth and not the truth the works for them. 

The people around him had been good examples of understanding and caring people to someone who is consistently in pain, but still wants to care. Behind that yelling, bullying and the criticisms, House was very good in making people the better versions of themselves.

Self-destructive, a bully, a very smart doctor. Being able to control emotions has been his strong point, being objective had always worked for him, able to forget the daily suffering and pain and got cases solved and lives saved. 

I guess I had been so absorbed on his skills on how he was able to control emotions on most days, choosing objectivity to endure the pain and get the job done. Being able to choose the right persons to be vulnerable with, and being humble enough to apologize when he is at the wrong. It was the most satisfying portions of the series, House walking to face someone and then his baritone voice getting ready to say... "I'm sorry.", "It was a mistake." and the likes. Yet, in the end, he has powers to be on top of it all again. 

It must be true that with true power comes that humility to accept mistakes and the accountability to step up and admit it and take courses of actions for it. 

Completing the series had been very satisfying and a reminder that every thing we do comes to an end. And the things that we do are not always at a high point of enjoyment. There were days that I really didn't enjoy watching it, but I appreciate the time that I did as it moves the bar to completion and of course, I get to hear words that stick to me about love, work and relationships. 

I am so happy and proud to have watched a TV series that had been aired almost 2 decades ago for eight years. There is so much pride in me in able to absorb the lines, the stories and the people in it. 

Two decades after, House MD series, know that you are still touching lives and inspiring people to be the best versions despite the desires to self-destruct every now and then. 

What's next? Of course, dropping Netflix and Stremio to get back on track with workouts and writing projects for Espoir. 

The roller coaster ride has already taken its descent phase to the quick end of 2024 and it is important to be able to accomplish as much as possible :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023