Black Forceps

 Black Forceps is a Japanese medical drama I recently finished. 

I can't say it has the best line up of actors and actresses. But since I am a sucker for medical dramas, I got hooked into it. 

The poetic lines were also applaudable up to a cringe level, but heck, I learned so much from it. Mostly, unkind words, bossy orders in Japanese. HAHA. 

I still liked it. Stan. Ugh. I forgot whatever that Gen-Z word I want to use. 

My obsession for finishing up when starting something got me glued into this 10-episode Jdrama, coz though the acting were all weird and just predictable, in many angles, the final episode still took me dumb-founded, jaw-dropped and hanging just because the ending wasn't really finished. 

Until the next review no one asked for! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

The Man Behind the Metaphors

2nd PBO Bazaar!