Personal Leadership Hour

I cant remember the last time I woke up really so early intentionally to do something like exercise, read an abstract of a research or write on my journal. 

Well, today, it is happening. Time check: 4:09 AM JST as I write this and as much as I would like to exercise,  I think today, I will just write this down. 

I actually feel good waking up at this hour and I would like to challenge myself to keep doing this. After this, I'll prepare a deck for presentation about Lesson Planning and then go back to bed after that. 

It feels good to be able to do this stuff again. 

I just finished reading the book The Leader Who Had No Title and I felt so empowered and awestruck how to live a life like that again and again. I am reminded that I have the choice and every opportunity to live the kind of life I want. And I had always wanted to be an "academic"/researcher and eversince I was single I had fallen short of acting like one and so my progress had been so slow to no progress. Nowadays, I fill those empty days with counter productive stuff like keeping the laundry basket empty, cleaning the house despite it being already organized and cleaned, doom scrolling desping knowing that I should be doing reading and learning, posting about what I do instead of shocking the world of what I had already accomplished. 

Even writing this one felt fulfilling coz in my head I had always wanted to be able to write these things again and again as a slap on my own face to wake me up, literally and figuratively. 

My life is a gift, and there is no better place than here to record it. Not social media, not my head alone. 

Good morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

The Man Behind the Metaphors

2nd PBO Bazaar!