How much of your day did you spend completely alone?

365 QOTD

How much of your day did you spend completely alone?

The morning, but not entirely since I grab my phone and check it as soon as the alarm went on at 8:30am.

**********

Tonight, I ate heavily and I feel like puking. But I didn't do that. hehehe. It was Tita G's birthday and there was pizza, spaghetti, pansit, KFC fried chicken and leche flan.

From the Japanese conversation class, I learned:

不安 (ふあん)  (な-adj; noun) insecurity, uneasiness, anxiety

Such a reminder should I say.

私が一杯不安あります。

I dont know if that is even correct. Lol. I will double check with teacher on Friday.

I started reading Smaller and Smaller Circles during lunchtime which had been a bad choice because the Prologue and Chapter 1 dealt with murder in a dump site followed by detailed autopsy report and analysis. I hoped I just started reading Grit by Angela Duckworth. Lol. But I am saving that for next week.

I purchased Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage on Amazon since I saw one for 1300yen. I am still waiting for the Kazou Ishiguro ones to go on a bargain. Books aside from falling for the wrong guy happens to be my "guilty pleasure". On both instances, I get to learn something. But not really applying to my life or choices to make it better most of the time. Lol.

I shared the tamarind candies to my officemates and I plan to bring home the other 2 big buckets. I bought a few chocolate packs for home and I will be buying more cooling eyedrops; instead of keychains and ref magnets, I realized that it is something more usable, not bulky and also affordable.

It's the middle of the week, 3 more working days, and then Sunday, then another week and then I am coming home after Christmas.

I am prepping my heart more for the day that I go back to Japan on the 7th of January. I think I will definitely cry a river on that day.

I am not yet home, yet I am already thinking of coming back. Hayst. Oh well, talk about Stoicism.

Yeah, I am Stoic, all along. I just refused to embrace it completely just yet.

Comments

  1. It's a chilly day in DC. How wonderful to know you're going home for the holidays. I miss the Christmases in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023