Quiet Sundays. SNS Diet.

I am dedicating the next few days for more readings, attempt on answering and more writing activities, just like what I did yesterday. 

I got up from bed aroun 8AM, an hour late from my usual start of a weekend. In my head, I was already computing how much time to spend on each home chore until I can get ready to go the library. I didn't get to finish until 11:30AM. Two hours late from my anticipated ETD. But still, I'm happy to have cleaned and tidied up my little crib. 

I intentionally left my phone home. I wasnt expecting any important calls or contact. It was quite a struggle at first but I am glad I made that detachment for 4.5 hours, studied two subjects, tried to complete an essay and get to read chapter of the book I'm reading. I borrowed two more at the library though I am not sure if I can lay a hand on it soon. But I have too. 

Also, a friend asked me to do dramatic voice prosody recording of a poem for his class, and so I did. I actually enjoyed it.

The Bumble app had a notif so I opened it, made a few swipes, sent a few hi's and then headed to the gym. 

The evening was spent on watching episodes of Blacklist Season 7 to get me caught up while folding clothes.

A quick video call with my sibs and our uberly-pampered dog, Nog while laminating some materials for school. 

Smeared some thick moisturizer on my face before calling it a night. 

I was thinking of writing all these last night but I didnt get to so, today, while the kids sing on the bus, I type away. 

Monday, let's get this week started right. 
*****
Lord, I cast all my cares upon You and lay all my burdens down at Your feet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023