Did you show someone appreciation today?


365 QOTD

Did you show someone appreciation today?

I greeted my friend a Happy Birthday, would that count? Haha. But as much as I can, I try to say “Thank you” to my friends and “I love you” to my family as often as I can.

*********

I woke up with a very painful body, that if I try to do any movement, the other parts will wriggle in pain. But I did try to get up early, make decent breakfast and lunch pack, then took medicine, went back to bed and slept until 10:30am and then got up again to prep for work. Very slowly.

Then, at work, good thing that it wasn’t a busy day and no kiddie classes, meaning no book-read-cuddle moments.

I capped that night with a glass of grapefruit juice with my friends at a very tiny bar somewhere in downtown. With the hopes of building networks and just trying to relax, my friend invited me out and I had thought of bailing out coz of the rain but Y said that he was already on his way that’s why I decided to go out eventually. And so, my girlfriend Y and I were also able to have a good chat.

My sister A, was still on her way home so, we only had a very quick video call to say good night and take care as she takes her way home.

I am still sleeping with a painful body it is way better than this morning’s pain. Hopefully, tomorrow will get better. Hayst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023