What did you forget?

366 QOTD

What did you forget?

I forgot that I should have taken out the trash this morning. 
..... that I should have prepped my lunch box. 
..... that I should always drink water.
..... that I still need to keep reading for my thesis paper.
...... that I need to reply to some messages

*************

Monday and I am supposed to be working on many programming exercises but I can't seem to keep up with any. But I will get there. Just need a little re-adjusting. 

For now, I need to turn this off as it is already late and I still need to fold clothes on top of my bed so that I have space for myself. 

Tomorrow, I will to fill in myself with the rest of the tasks. 

Today went well today, take a good rest, Kat.
Don't forget to pray. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023